Elizabeth S. Sharp, C.N.M., Dr.P.H., is an Associate Projessor, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Emory Uniuersity School of Medicine, and Nell Hodgson Woodrufl School of Nursing, Emory University; and Director, Nurse-Midwifery Service, Grady Memorial Hospital, Altlanta, Georgia. She was President of the American College of Nurse-Midwives, 1973–1975.
Nurse-Midwifery Education: Its Successes, Failures, and Future*
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1983 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 17–23, March-April 1983
How to Cite
Sharp, E. S. (1983), Nurse-Midwifery Education: Its Successes, Failures, and Future. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 28: 17–23. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(83)90202-1
This paper is adapted from a speech presented at the Annual Convention of the American College of Nurse-Midwives, April 1982.
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.