Doris Haire is President, American Foundation for Maternal and Child Health; Chair, Maternal and Child Health Committee, National Women's Health Network; and Member, Advisory Board, for the JOURNAL OF NURSE-MIDWIFERY.
FETAL EFFECTS OF ULTRASOUND: A GROWING CONTROVERSY*
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1984 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 241–246, July-August 1984
How to Cite
Haire, D. (1984), FETAL EFFECTS OF ULTRASOUND: A GROWING CONTROVERSY. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 29: 241–246. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(84)90127-7
This paper was adapted from a presentation by Ms. Haire at the Seventh International Congress of the International Society of Psychosomatic Obstetrics and Gynaecology, September 14–15, 1983, Dublin, Ireland.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.