Penny Rail completed her MS in Nursing Sciences at the University of Illinois and has recently become a certified nurse-midwife. She received her BS in Nursing from the Ohio State University. Currently, she is in private practice at Comprehensive Women's Health Care, Hinsdale, Illinois.
PROFESSIONAL ATTIRE AT DELIVERY: Part I: An Historical Review
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1984 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 251–256, July-August 1984
How to Cite
Rall, P., Kirchhoff, K. T. and Roberts, J. (1984), PROFESSIONAL ATTIRE AT DELIVERY: Part I: An Historical Review. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 29: 251–256. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(84)90129-0
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.