Helen A. Burgess, MS, CNM, has taught midwifery at the University of Utah and Yale University. She went to Malawi to teach for four months under a grant from the US International Communications Agency. She is currently teaching at Boston University.
Midwifery at the University of Malawi
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
1984 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 271–272, July-August 1984
How to Cite
Burgess, H. A. (1984), Midwifery at the University of Malawi. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 29: 271–272. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(84)90133-2
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.