Elizabeth S. Sharp, CNM, DrPH, is an Associate Professor, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Emory University School of Medicine, and Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, Emory University; and Director, Nurse-Midwifery Service, Grady Memorial Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia.
A DECADE OF NURSE-MIDWIFERY PRACTICE IN A TERTIARY UNIVERSITY-AFFILIATED HOSPITAL
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1984 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 353–364, November-December 1984
How to Cite
Sharp, E. S. and Lewis, L. E. (1984), A DECADE OF NURSE-MIDWIFERY PRACTICE IN A TERTIARY UNIVERSITY-AFFILIATED HOSPITAL. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 29: 353–364. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(84)90165-4
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.