Jeanne Raisler was educated at the University of Chicago, Downstate Medical Center College of Nursing, and the Columbia University Nurse-Midwifery Education Program. She has worked in the Downstate Nurse-Midwifery Education Program, the San Francisco General Hospital Nurse-Midwifery Service, and most recently for the Ministry of Health of Mozambique. She is currently an Assistant Professor in the Downstate Nurse-Midwifery Education Program, Brooklyn, New York.
NURSE-MIDWIFERY IN A DEVELOPING COUNTRY: Maternal and Child Health in Mozambique
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1984 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 399–402, November-December 1984
How to Cite
Raisler, J. (1984), NURSE-MIDWIFERY IN A DEVELOPING COUNTRY: Maternal and Child Health in Mozambique. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 29: 399–402. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(84)90172-1
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.