Joyce Roberts is the Director of the Nurse-Midwifery educational program at the University of Illinois. She received her BS in Nursing from the University of Wyoming, her MS in Maternal-Newborn Nursing and Nurse-Midwifery from the University of Utah, and her PhD in Nursing from the University of Illinois. She practices as a nurse-midwife at Cook County Hospital in Chicago where she is currently involved in research related to maternal position during childbirth and other aspects of the birth experience.
DELIVERY POSITIONS AND PERINEAL OUTCOME
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1984 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 186–190, May-June 1984
How to Cite
Roberts, J. E. and Kriz, D. M. (1984), DELIVERY POSITIONS AND PERINEAL OUTCOME. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 29: 186–190. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(84)90202-7
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.