Sarah Dillian Cohn received a BSN degree from Georgetown University, an MSN degree and nurse-midwifery education from Yale University, and a JD degree from the Yale University Law School. In 1983, she was admitted to the Connecticut Bar. She serves on the Advisory Board of the Journal of Nurse-Midwifery and on the Board of Editors for Law, Medicine and Health Care.
THE NURSE MIDWIFE: Malpractice and Risk Management
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1984 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 316–321, September-October 1984
How to Cite
Cohn, S. D. (1984), THE NURSE MIDWIFE: Malpractice and Risk Management. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 29: 316–321. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(84)90243-X
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!