Eileen Olesker received her RN from Union Memorial Hospital School of Nursing in 1969, and her nurse midwifery certificate from Downstate Medical Center. She is an Assistant Editor of the Journal of Nurse Midwifery and codirector and founder of the Baltimore Birth Center.
CHILDBEARING AMONG LESBIANS: Are We Meeting Their Needs?
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1984 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 322–329, September-October 1984
How to Cite
Olesker, E. and Walsh, L. V. (1984), CHILDBEARING AMONG LESBIANS: Are We Meeting Their Needs?. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 29: 322–329. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(84)90244-1
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.