Rose Weitz is Director of Women's Studies and Associate Professor of Sociology at Arizona State University. She received her PhD from Yale University, specializing in medical sociology. Her research on midwifery stems from an interest in the politicization of personal issues. This concern has in the past led her to study and to publish works on feminist consciousness raising groups and on the development of lesbian group consciousness.
LICENSED LAY MIDWIFERY IN ARIZONA
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1984 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 21–28, January-February 1984
How to Cite
Weitz, R. and Sullivan, D. A. (1984), LICENSED LAY MIDWIFERY IN ARIZONA. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 29: 21–28. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(84)90326-4
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.