Gilberte A. Vansintejan, Nurse Midwife from Belgium, has an MPH from the Johns Hopkins University and an EdD from Columbia University. She has worked with the World Health Organization in less developed countries. Since 1978, she has been a free-lance consultant to the United Nations, USAID, and nongovemmental agencies. She has been working in curriculum development and in training nurses and midwives as trainers and family planning providers. Currently, she lives in New York City.
A WORKSHOP FOR TRAINERS OF TRADITIONAL BIRTH ATTENDANTS IN ZAIRE
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1984 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 35–38, January-February 1984
How to Cite
Vansintejan, G. A. (1984), A WORKSHOP FOR TRAINERS OF TRADITIONAL BIRTH ATTENDANTS IN ZAIRE. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 29: 35–38. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(84)90328-8
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!