Carol Wood Nichols, BSN, MSN, CNM of The University of Illinois, is Associate Professor at Yale University School of Nursing, Maternal-Newborn Nursing/ Nurse-Midwifery Program, and Director of the Yale Nurse-Midwifery Practice. This research was funded by the above program.
POSTDATE PREGNANCY Part II. Clinical Implications
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1985 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 259–268, September-October 1985
How to Cite
Nichols, C. W. (1985), POSTDATE PREGNANCY Part II. Clinical Implications. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 30: 259–268. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(85)90040-0
This article is Part II of a two-part series. Part I entitled “Postdate Pregnancy: Part I. A Literature Review,” appeared in the July/August issue of J Nurs-Midwif 30(4):222–239, 1985.
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.