Major Gay P. Hall received her Bs degree from Columbia University, New York in 1961 and her MSN degree in Maternal Child Health from Catholic University in 1968. She obtained he nurse-midwifery training from Catholic Maternity Institute as part of her graduate degree. Currently, Major Hall is practicing as a solo clinical nurse-midwife at Tyndall AFB, Panama City, Florida. Prior to this assignment, she spent 4 years as an instructor in the United States Air Force Nurse-Midwifery Program at Malcolm Grow Medical Center, Andrews AFB, Maryland. She worked as both a clinical nurse and as a rural public health nurse before entrance into the United States Air Force in 1975. For the past 10 years, Major Hall has worked as a certified nurse-midwife for the United States Air Force in the United States and England.
THE SCULTETUS BINDER
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1985 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 290–292, September-October 1985
How to Cite
Hall, G. P. (1985), THE SCULTETUS BINDER. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 30: 290–292. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(85)90045-X
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.