Judith T. Fullerton, PhD, CNM, is the test consultant to the American College of Nurse-Midwives' Division of Examiners. She received her BSN from Wayne State University, her MS and Certificate in Nurse-Midwifery from Columbia, and her PhD in Health Education (Health Administration tract) from Temple University. She is currently Associate Clinical Professor, University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine and UCSD Coordinator of the UCSF/UCSD Intercampus Graduate Studies Program, which offers a program of nurse-midwifery studies.
RECERTIFICATION IN NURSE-MIDWIFERY: A Critical Analysis of Use of a Written Examination
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1985 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 71–78, March-April 1985
How to Cite
Fullerton, J. T. and Thompson, J. E. (1985), RECERTIFICATION IN NURSE-MIDWIFERY: A Critical Analysis of Use of a Written Examination. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 30: 71–78. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(85)90113-2
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.