Ms. Boehme obtained her Bachelor of Science Degree at Montana State University in 1968 and her Master's Degree in Maternal Child Health and Nurse-Midwifery at the University of Utah in 1974. Since then, she has combined teaching and private nurse-midwifery practice in addition to employment as a nurse-midwife for the City County Health Department, providing prenatal care for a Southeast Asian refugee population. Currently, she is a research instructor for the University of Utah and a clinician for Planned Parenthood of Utah.
HEPATITIS B: The Nurse-Midwife's Role in Management and Prevention
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1985 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 79–87, March-April 1985
How to Cite
Boehme, T. L. (1985), HEPATITIS B: The Nurse-Midwife's Role in Management and Prevention. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 30: 79–87. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(85)90114-4
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.