Christine Novak is a teacher-practitioner at the Adolescent Family Center at Rush Presbyterian-St. Luke's Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. She received her MS and nurse-midwifery education at the University of Illinois in Chicago in 1982.
EVALUATION OF THE MEAN ARTERIAL PRESSURE TO PREDICT HYPERTENSION IN PREGNANT ADOLESCENTS
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1985 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 198–203, July-August 1985
How to Cite
Novak, C., Roberts, J. E. and Holm, K. (1985), EVALUATION OF THE MEAN ARTERIAL PRESSURE TO PREDICT HYPERTENSION IN PREGNANT ADOLESCENTS. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 30: 198–203. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(85)90143-0
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.