RELATIONSHIP OF THE BIRTH EXPERIENCE TO LATER MOTHERING BEHAVIORS
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1985 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 204–211, July-August 1985
How to Cite
Mercer, R. T. (1985), RELATIONSHIP OF THE BIRTH EXPERIENCE TO LATER MOTHERING BEHAVIORS. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 30: 204–211. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(85)90144-2
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.