Karin Hangsleben received her nurse-midwifery education and MS at the University of Utah. She is currently an Assistant Professor at the University of Minnesota Nurse-Midwifery Educational Program.
A COMPUTER-ANALYZED DATA COLLECTION SYSTEM FOR NURSE-MIDWIFERY SERVICES
Two Years' Experience
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1985 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 212–221, July-August 1985
How to Cite
Hangsleben, K. L. and Schamber, N. L. (1985), A COMPUTER-ANALYZED DATA COLLECTION SYSTEM FOR NURSE-MIDWIFERY SERVICES. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 30: 212–221. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(85)90145-4
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.