Karen A. Baldwin, CNM, MS, is currently a midwife at Bronx Municipal Hospital Center (Jacobi Hospital). She has been a midwife and childbirth educator in several hospitals in New York City. She also has been a Yale clinical faculty person, and is the immediate past chairperson of the Clinical Practice Committee of the American College of Nurse-Midwives. She is a graduate of Columbia University's graduate program in nurse-midwifery and maternity nursing, and is an ASPO certified childbirth educator.
The Papanicolaou Smear
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
1985 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 327–332, November-December 1985
How to Cite
Baldwin, K. A. and Goodwin, K. (1985), The Papanicolaou Smear. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 30: 327–332. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(85)90170-3
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.