Susan Andrews is a program instructor in the Maternal-Newborn Nursing/Nurse-Midwifery department at Yale University School of Nursing. She earned a BA in British and American Literature from Northwestern University, an ma in teaching from Johns Hopkins University, an AND from Lane Community College, Eugene, Oregon, and an msn from Yale University School of Nursing. Her professional experience includes public school teaching at the junior high school level and maternal-newborn nursing, as well as nurse-midwifery.
THE EXPERIENCE OF MENARCHE An Exploratory Study
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1985 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 9–14, January-February 1985
How to Cite
Andrews, S. (1985), THE EXPERIENCE OF MENARCHE An Exploratory Study. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 30: 9–14. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(85)90208-3
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.