Ms. Engstrom holds a Master of Science Degree in Nursing Sciences and is currently engaged in doctoral studies in Nursing Sciences at the University of Illinois. Her professional experience has included: staff nursing in Labor and Delivery, High-Risk Antepartum, Postpartum, and Gynecology units. She also has functioned as a certified nurse-midwife and is currently an instructor within the Nurse-Midwifery Sequence, Department of Maternal-Child Nursing, University of Illinois at Chicago.
QUICKENING AND AUSCULTATION OF FETAL HEART TONES AS ESTIMATORS OF THE GESTATIONAL INTERVAL A Review
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
1985 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 25–32, January-February 1985
How to Cite
Engstrom, J. L. (1985), QUICKENING AND AUSCULTATION OF FETAL HEART TONES AS ESTIMATORS OF THE GESTATIONAL INTERVAL A Review. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 30: 25–32. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(85)90210-1
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.