Sarah Dillian Cohn received a BSN degree from Georgetown University, an MSN degree and nurse-midwifery education from Yale University, and a JD degree from the Yale University Law School. In 1983, she was admitted to the Connecticut Bar. She serves on the Advisory Board of the Journal of Nurse-Midwifery and on the Board of Editors for Law, Medicine, and Health Care.
INCORPORATION OF A NURSE-MIDWIFERY PRACTICE*
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1985 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 55–58, January-February 1985
How to Cite
Cohn, S. D. (1985), INCORPORATION OF A NURSE-MIDWIFERY PRACTICE. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 30: 55–58. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(85)90217-4
This paper is adapted from a presentation made by the author at the 1984 ACNM Convention, Philadelphia, PA.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.