Joyce C. Foster received her BS from UCLA, her MSN and CNM from Yale University, and her PhD from the University of Utah. She is currently an Associate Professor of Nursing in the graduate nurse-midwifery program at the University of Utah College of Nursing.
EFFECTS OF A NUTRITION INTERVENTION PROGRAM DURING PREGNANCY: Maternal Data Phases 1 and 2
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1985 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 149–158, May-June 1985
How to Cite
Sweeney, C., Smith, H., Foster, J. C., Place, J. C., Specht, J., Kochenour, N. K. and Prater, B. M. (1985), EFFECTS OF A NUTRITION INTERVENTION PROGRAM DURING PREGNANCY: Maternal Data Phases 1 and 2. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 30: 149–158. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(85)90280-0
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.