Carol Nichols, BSN, MSN, CNM, a graduate of the University of Illinois, is Assistant Professor at Yale University School of Nursing Maternal—Newborn Nursing/Nurse-Midwifery Program and Director of the Yale Nurse-Midwifery Practice.
THE YALE NURSE-MIDWIFERY PRACTICE: Addressing the Outcomes
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1985 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 159–165, May-June 1985
How to Cite
Nichols, C. W. (1985), THE YALE NURSE-MIDWIFERY PRACTICE: Addressing the Outcomes. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 30: 159–165. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(85)90281-2
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.