Congressman Henry A Waxman, JD, represents the 24th District of Los Angeles in the US House of Representatives. He serves on the Committees: Energy and Commerce (3d of 25 D), in Subcommittees, Health and the Environment (Chairman), Oversight and Investigations, Telecommunications, and Consumer Protection and Finance; Government Operations (6th of 23 D), in Subcommittees, Intergovermental Relations and Human Resources, and Legislation and National Security; and Select Committee on Aging (15th of 38 D), in Subcommittee, Health and Long-Term Care. Representative Waxman was a practicing attorney from 1965 to 1968, and served on the California Assembly from 1968 to 1974. He received his BA and JD degrees from the University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California.
Midwifery Care: A Political Perspective
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1986 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 224–226, September-October 1986
How to Cite
Waxman, C. H. (1986), Midwifery Care: A Political Perspective. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 31: 224–226. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(86)90007-8
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.