Barbara D. Goldberg received her MS degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She has been working with the Teen Pregnancy Service since 1984. She is also a partner in Seneca Associates, a private consulting firm that specializes in research and development for nonprofit and public agencies.
TEEN PREGNANCY SERVICE: An Interdisciplinary Health Care Delivery System Utilizing Certified Nurse-Midwives
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1986 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 263–269, November-December 1986
How to Cite
Goldberg, B. D., Baisch, M. J. and Fox, R. A. (1986), TEEN PREGNANCY SERVICE: An Interdisciplinary Health Care Delivery System Utilizing Certified Nurse-Midwives. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 31: 263–269. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(86)90035-2
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!