Joyce E. Thomspon, CNM, DPH, FAAN, is currently Associate Professor and Director of the Graduate Program in Nurse-Midwifery at the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing. She has practiced nurse-midwifery since 1965 and has taught at the basic certificate and master's level in nurse-midwifery since 1971. She is currently Chair of the Peer Review Committee of ACNM Local Chapter 5 in Region I. She has also been the official local chapter liaison to the State Board of Medical Education and Licensure for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania since 1981, and has chaired the nurse-midwifery task force redrafting the regulations and statutes for nurse-midwifery practice in Pennsylvania.
PEER REVIEW IN AN AMERICAN COLLEGE OF NURSE-MIDWIVES' LOCAL CHAPTER
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1986 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 289–295, November-December 1986
How to Cite
Thompson, J. E. (1986), PEER REVIEW IN AN AMERICAN COLLEGE OF NURSE-MIDWIVES' LOCAL CHAPTER. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 31: 289–295. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(86)90040-6
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.