Sister Patricia Elder, DC, CNM, MSN, was Associate Professor and Director of the Nurse-Midwifery Graduate Major, Saint Louis University School of Nursing, until 1984. She was also the Coordinator of Nurse-Midwifery Education, Frontier Nursing Service, Hyden, Kentucky, and has had experience in Taiwan and in Quito, Ecuador.
WOMEN'S HEALTH CARE AND THE WORKPLACE IN THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1986 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 182–188, July-August 1986
How to Cite
Elder, P. and Hsia, L. (1986), WOMEN'S HEALTH CARE AND THE WORKPLACE IN THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 31: 182–188. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(86)90071-6
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.