Dr. Lubic is the General Director of Maternity Center Association in New York and a graduate of its school. She received the Hattie Hemschemeyer Award in 1983.
THE PROPOSED NEW YORK STATE LEGISLATION ON MIDWIFERY
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1986 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 150–152, May-June 1986
How to Cite
Lubic, R. W. (1986), THE PROPOSED NEW YORK STATE LEGISLATION ON MIDWIFERY. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 31: 150–152. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(86)90152-7
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.