Mary C. Brucker is currently a doctoral candidate at Rush University in Chicago, Illinois. She graduated from the Nurse-Midwifery Program at the University of Mississippi. She has been in nurse-midwifery practice in both the public and private sectors of care.
A Useful Laboratory Technique
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1986 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 156–158, May-June 1986
How to Cite
Brucker, M. C. (1986), GRAM STAINING. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 31: 156–158. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(86)90154-0
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.