Kathleen Heaphy is currently an Assistant Professor at the University of Kentucky College of Nursing. She has worked as a CNM in private practice for 4 years and prior to that time was employed full-time as a nurse-midwife in a tertiary care setting.
Nurse-Midwifery Practice and Undergraduate Nursing Education: A Unique Model
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1987 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 98–100, March-April 1987
How to Cite
Heaphy, K. H. (1987), Nurse-Midwifery Practice and Undergraduate Nursing Education: A Unique Model. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 32: 98–100. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(87)90006-1
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.