Judith Fullerton serves as Test Consultant to the ACNM Division of Examiners. She received her BSN from Wayne State University, Detroit, an MS and certificate in nurse-midwifery from Columbia, and a PhD in Health Education (Health Administration) from Temple. She is an Associate Clinical Professor, University of California, San Diego School of Medicine, and University of California, San Francisco School of Nursing Assistant Dean for Joint Programs at UCSD, where she directs a program of nurse-practitioner and nurse-midwifery studies.
A TASK ANALYSIS OF AMERICAN NURSE-MIDWIFERY PRACTICE
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1987 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 291–296, September-October 1987
How to Cite
Fullerton, J. T. (1987), A TASK ANALYSIS OF AMERICAN NURSE-MIDWIFERY PRACTICE. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 32: 291–296. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(87)90023-1
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.