Dyanne D. Affonso, is an Associate Professor and Coordinator of Perinatal Clinical Nurse Specialist Program within the Department of Family Health Care Nursing at the University of California School of Nursing at San Francisco.
POSTPARTUM THYROIDITIS: A NEW CHALLENGE IN NURSE-MIDWIFERY
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1987 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 308–316, September-October 1987
How to Cite
Affonso, D. D., Andreyko, J. and Mills, K. (1987), POSTPARTUM THYROIDITIS: A NEW CHALLENGE IN NURSE-MIDWIFERY. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 32: 308–316. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(87)90025-5
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.