Lisa L. Paine, CNM, MS, MPH, is a nurse-midwife at the Johns Hopkins Hospital and an Assistant, Department of GYN/OB, at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland. She received her MS and nurse-midwifery education at the University of Utah in 1982 and her MPH at the Johns Hopkins University School of Hygiene and Public Health in 1987. She is currently a DrPH candidate at the Johns Hopkins University School of Hygiene and Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland.
AN AMERICAN LOOK AT MIDWIFERY IN ICELAND
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1987 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 319–322, September-October 1987
How to Cite
Paine, L. L. and Pálsdóttir, B. (1987), AN AMERICAN LOOK AT MIDWIFERY IN ICELAND. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 32: 319–322. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(87)90028-0
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.