Ms. Kendellen is an associate in the law firm of Lowenstein, Sandler, Brochin, Kohl, Fisher and Boylan, in Roseland, NJ, where she specializes in corporate and health care law. She was with the law firm of Medvin and Elberg, in Newark, NJ, which specializes in medical malpractice litigation when this article was written. She has practiced and taught nurse-midwifery at Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY, and St. Elizabeth Hospital, Elizabeth, NJ.
THE MEDICAL MALPRACTICE INSURANCE CRISIS: An Overview of the Issues
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
1987 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 4–10, January-February 1987
How to Cite
Kendellen, R. (1987), THE MEDICAL MALPRACTICE INSURANCE CRISIS: An Overview of the Issues. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 32: 4–10. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(87)90050-4
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.