Ms. Laurie Davis obtained her Bachelor of Science Degree at California State University of Fresno in 1976 and her Master's Degree in Nurse Midwifery and Education at the University of Kentucky in December 1983. In 1978 she accepted a commission into the Army Nurse Corps as a Maternal-Child Health Nurse. Currently she is on active duty as a Major practicing as a Staff Certified Nurse-Midwife at Fort Campbell, Kentucky. She also is an adjunct faculty member for the Graduate Nursing School at Vanderbilt University, as well as being involved in other areas of both patient and staff education.
DAILY FETAL MOVEMENT COUNTING: A Valuable Assessment Tool
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2011
1987 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 11–19, January-February 1987
How to Cite
Davis, L. (1987), DAILY FETAL MOVEMENT COUNTING: A Valuable Assessment Tool. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 32: 11–19. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(87)90051-6
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.