Diane Kane Erwin received her BSN from the University of Pennsylvania and is a 1980 graduate of Columbia University's Nurse-Midwifery Program, New York, NY. Since then she has been a faculty member and nurse-midwife in the University of Pennsylvania Nurse-Midwifery Program and is currently an assistant clinical professor in the Nurse-Midwifery Education Program at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, New Jersey.
DEMYSTIFYING THE NURSE-MIDWIFERY MANAGEMENT PROCESS
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
1987 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 26–32, January-February 1987
How to Cite
Erwin, D. K. and Hosford, B. (1987), DEMYSTIFYING THE NURSE-MIDWIFERY MANAGEMENT PROCESS. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 32: 26–32. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(87)90053-X
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.