Ms. Laufer is an Assistant Editor for JNM, representing Region I of the ACNM. She received a BA degree from the University of Massachusetts, a BSN degree from Cornell University, a Certificate in Nurse-Midwifery from the Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing, and a MSN degree from the University of Kentucky. She previously served as the Director of Midwifery Services at Boston City Hospital in Massachusetts.
VAGINAL BIRTH AFTER CESAREAN SECTION: Nurse-Midwifery Management
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
1987 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 41–47, January-February 1987
How to Cite
Laufer, A., Hodenius, V., Friedman, L., Duncan, N., Guy, C. M., MacPherson, S., Barrows, N. and Sinquefield, G. (1987), VAGINAL BIRTH AFTER CESAREAN SECTION: Nurse-Midwifery Management. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 32: 41–47. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(87)90055-3
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.