Mei-Yuan (Wang) Lin is the Chief of the Division of Nursing and Midwifery at the Bureau of Public Health in the Republic of China. She is also a lecturer at the School of Nursing at Taipei Medical College. She received her nursing education at the National Taipei College of Nursing and her midwifery training at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in Sydney, Australia. She also received an MPH from Johns Hopkins University.
WILL THE ROLE OF THE MIDWIFE DISAPPEAR FROM TAIWAN, REPUBLIC OF CHINA?
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2011
1987 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 48–51, January-February 1987
How to Cite
Lin, M.-Y. (1987), WILL THE ROLE OF THE MIDWIFE DISAPPEAR FROM TAIWAN, REPUBLIC OF CHINA?. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 32: 48–51. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(87)90056-5
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.