Carol Nichols is a graduate of the University of Illinois (bsn 1975, msn 1977). She began teaching at Yale University School of Nursing, Maternal Newborn (Nurse-Midwifery) Department in 1977, and left Yale in 1986 as an Associate Professor. Academic responsibilities fostered research interests in clinical decision making. The author now lives in Castine, Maine, with her family. She is currently affiliated with the Castine Community Hospital.
Gathering and Using a Reliable Data Base
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
1987 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 195–204, July-August 1987
How to Cite
Nichols, C. (1987), DATING PREGNANCY. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 32: 195–204. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(87)90110-8
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.