Anne Scupholme BA, CNM, is presently the director of nurse-midwifery services at Jacksor Memorial Hospital in Miami, Florida. These include a hospital based service and a free-standing birth center. She completed her nurse-midwifery education in England and obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in religious studies from Florida International University in Miami. She is presently studying for her master's degree in Public Health at the University of Miami. She is Chairperson of the Clinical Practice Committee of the American College of Nurse-Midwives.
ARE OUTCOMES COMPROMISED WHEN MOTHERS ARE ASSIGNED TO BIRTH CENTERS FOR CARE?
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
1987 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 211–215, July-August 1987
How to Cite
Scupholme, A. and Kamons, A. S. (1987), ARE OUTCOMES COMPROMISED WHEN MOTHERS ARE ASSIGNED TO BIRTH CENTERS FOR CARE?. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 32: 211–215. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(87)90112-1
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.