Lorraine Tulman, dnsc, rn, is an Assistant Professor at the University of Pennsylvania Sch2ool of Nursing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
DEVELOPMENT OF THE INVENTORY OF FUNCTIONAL STATUS AFTER CHILDBIRTH
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1988 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 252–259, November-December 1988
How to Cite
Fawcett, J., Tulman, L. and Myers, S. T. (1988), DEVELOPMENT OF THE INVENTORY OF FUNCTIONAL STATUS AFTER CHILDBIRTH. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 33: 252–259. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(88)90080-8
Jacqueline Fawcett, phd, faan, is an Associate Professor and Section Chairperson of Science and Role Development at the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.