Debomh Greener is an Assistant Professor at the Uniuersity of Utah College of Nursing where her primay teaching responsibilities are in the nurse-midwifery program. A gmduate of the Utah nurse-midwifey progmm in 1982, she is now a doctoral candidate in Educational Psychology where her study has focused on instruction and evaluation in the health professions.
Clinical Judgment in Nurse-Midwifery
A Review of the Research with Implications for Education
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1988 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 261–268, November-December 1988
How to Cite
Greener, D. (1988), Clinical Judgment in Nurse-Midwifery. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 33: 261–268. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(88)90081-X
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.