Lisa L. Paine, cnm, ms, mph, a nurse-midwife at the Johns Hopkins Hospital, and an Assistant, Department of GYN/OB, at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, is the Chair of the Research and Statistics Committee and a member of the Governing Board, Division of Accreditation of the ACNM. She received her nurse-midwifery education at the University of Utah in 1982 and is currently a Dr.P.H. candidate at the Johns Hopkins University School of Hygiene and Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland.
BIRTH REGISTRATION: NURSE-MIDWIFERY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1988 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 107–114, May-June 1988
How to Cite
Paine, L. L., Greener, D. L. and Strobino, D. M. (1988), BIRTH REGISTRATION: NURSE-MIDWIFERY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 33: 107–114. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(88)90106-1
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!