Ruth Wingeier is currently a midwife in the Long Prairie nurse-midwifery service. She is also on the faculty at the University of Minnesota nurse-midwifery educational program. She received her M.S. and nurse-midwifery education from the University of Minnesota in 1982.
A DESCRIPTION OF A CNM-FAMILY PHYSICIAN JOINT PRACTICE IN A RURAL SETTING
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1988 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 86–92, March-April 1988
How to Cite
Burgin, K., Wingeier, R., Bloch, S. and Kvale, J. K. (1988), A DESCRIPTION OF A CNM-FAMILY PHYSICIAN JOINT PRACTICE IN A RURAL SETTING. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 33: 86–92. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(88)90182-6
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.