Janice M. Morse is a Professor, Faculty of Nursing and a Research Associate, Department of Anthropology, University of Alberta; an Associate Clinical Nurse Researcher, University of Alberta Hospitals, and an NHRDP Research Scholar. Her research interests are culture and health, clinical nursing research, and women's health. She has received Ph.D. degrees in both Nursing and Anthropology.
THE EMOTIONAL EXPERIENCE OF BREAST EXPRESSION
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1988 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 165–170, July-August 1988
How to Cite
Morse, J. M. and Bottorff, J. L. (1988), THE EMOTIONAL EXPERIENCE OF BREAST EXPRESSION. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 33: 165–170. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(88)90187-5
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.