George J. Gilson, md, facog, is a consulting obstetrician at the Brownsville Community Health Center, Maternity Center. He graduated from Northwestern University Medical School in 1970, and did residencies in both Family Practice and Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of New Mexico.
PROLONGED PREGNANCY AND THE BIOPHYSICAL PROFILE A Birthing Center Perspective
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1988 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 171–177, July-August 1988
How to Cite
Gilson, G. J., O'Brien, M. E., Vera, R. W., Mays, M. E., Smith, D. R. and Ross, C. Y. (1988), PROLONGED PREGNANCY AND THE BIOPHYSICAL PROFILE A Birthing Center Perspective. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 33: 171–177. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(88)90188-7
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.