Joanne Middleton has been the Director of the Nurse-Midwifery Service at University Hospital, Health Science Center at Brooklyn (formerly Downstate Medical Center), since 1973. She completed her PhD at New York University in 1984.
VOLUNTARY HIV-SCREENING AT THE FIRST PRENATAL VISIT
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1989 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 349–351, November-December 1989
How to Cite
Middleton, J. (1989), VOLUNTARY HIV-SCREENING AT THE FIRST PRENATAL VISIT. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 34: 349–351. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(89)90009-8
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.