Pamela S. F. Glenn is a Certified Nurse-Midwife. She received her BSN from the University of Iowa College of Nursing, followed by her nurse-midwifery training and MS Degree from Georgetown University. She formerly practiced nurse-midwifery at Maternity Center Associates in Bethesda, Maryland, and currently lives in Ohio.
CLINICAL RISK ASSESSMENT STRATEGIES FOR AIDS
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1989 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 352–354, November-December 1989
How to Cite
Glenn, P. S. F., McCartney, M., Nance-Sproson, T. and Yesalis, C. E. (1989), CLINICAL RISK ASSESSMENT STRATEGIES FOR AIDS. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 34: 352–354. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(89)90010-4
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.