Lisa L. Paine is Chairperson of the ACNM Division of Research. A 1982 graduate of the University of Utah Nurse-Midwifery Program, she is currently the Director of Nurse-Midwifery Services at the Johns Hopkins Hospital and a Dr.P.H. candidate in Maternal and Child Health at the Johns Hopkins University School of Hygiene and Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland.
NURSE-MIDWIVES SPEAK OUT ON RESEARCH Results of the 1987–88 Needs Assessment Survey, Part 2
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1989 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 66–70, March-April 1989
How to Cite
Paine, L. L. and Greener, D. L. (1989), NURSE-MIDWIVES SPEAK OUT ON RESEARCH Results of the 1987–88 Needs Assessment Survey, Part 2. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 34: 66–70. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(89)90031-1
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.